Jindrichohradecké Místní Dráhy
AUSTRALIAN RAILWAYS - CAIRNS KURANDA RAILWAY - QUEENSLAND RAILWAYS COUNTRY LINK - CANBERRA HERITAGE RAILWAY - PUFFING BILLY RAILWAY VICTORIAN GOLDFIELDS RAILWAY - SEYMOUR TO BENALLA RAILWAY - 707 GROUP NORTH WILLIAMSTOWN RAILWAY MUSEUM
TASMANIA - DON RIVER RAILWAY - WEST COAST WILDERNESS RAILWAY
NEW ZEALAND RAILWAYS - - AUCKLAND MUSEUM OF TRANSPORT - GLENBROOK RAILWAY MAINLINE STEAM AUCKLAND TO INVERCARGILL - PLAINS RAILWAY - PLEASANT POINT RAILWAY TAIERI GORGE RAILWAY - ARTHURS PASS RAILWAY - FERRYMEAD MUSEUM OF TRANSPORT
PERU RAILWAYS - PERURAIL - F.C.C.A. - CENTRAL RAILWAY - SOUTHERN RAILWAY
ECUADOR RAILWAYS - FERROCARRILL ECUATORIANA
IRELAND - IRISH RAIL - TRALEE AND BLENNERVILLE STEAM RAILWAY
MOROCCO RAILWAYS - HARZER-SCHMALSPUR-BAHNEN
Jindřichohradecké Místní Dráhy
(Jindřichův Hradec Local Railways)
Vítejte na stránkách JHMD
Společnost Jindřichohradecké místní dráhy, a.s. je prvním soukromým provozovatelem veřejné železniční dopravy v Čechách. Na našich tratích Jindřichův Hradec - Nová Bystřice a Jindřichův Hradec - Obrataň provozujeme pravidelnou osobní a nákladní dopravu v motorové trakci, během letní sezóny pravidelné parní vlaky s historickými vozy a rádi vám vypravíme zvláštní vlak dle vašeho přání.
Kde nás najdete
Jindřichohradecké místní dráhy, a.s.
377 01 Jindřichův Hradec
TEL/FAX: +420 384 361 165
GSM: + 420 737 204 555
drážní telefon: 972 552 347
Naše tratě z Jindřichova Hradce do Nové Bystřice a z Jindřichova Hradce do Obrataně o celkové délce 79 km mají rozchod 760 mm. Na tratích je celkem 30 stanic a zastávek. Nejvyšší povolená rychlost na našich tratích je 50 km/h. Nejnovější zastávka byla uvedena do provozu 1. ledna 2006.
The line to Nová Bystrice was opened on the 1st November 1897 and the line to Obratan followed on the 24th December 1906.
Both lines were originally operated with steam locomotives and there were engine sheds at Jindrichův Hradec, Kamenice nad Lipou, Nova Bystrice and Obratan. Soon after opening a goods service with roll-blocks was established.
Following the founding of Czechoslovakia the railway became part of ČSD in 1924 and during World War II they came under the control of the Deutsche Reichsbahn
In 1998 both lines were privatised and they are now owned and operated by JHMD.
Near Jindrichův Hradec there is a section of dual gauge track on the standard gauge Ceské dráhy line between Veselí nad Lužnicí and Jihlava.
The maximum permitted speed today is 50 km/h and the steepest gradient is 26‰ near Kamenice nad Lipou.
Most trains consist of a diesel locomotive and one carriage. During the summer steam trains with historic carriages are operated for tourists.
For the opening of the line to Nova Bystrice there were three 0-6-2 steam locomotives, like those used on the Murtalbahn. These were classified as class U (after Unzmarkt on the Murtalbahn) by the kkStB and were numbered U.1 - U.3. After the opening of the line to Obratan in 1906 two more class U locomotives were acquired and numbered U.33 and U.34. In 1908 another locomotive, numbered U.41, was also acquired. After World War I only U.1, U.34 and U.41 remained in Jindrichův Hradec and in 1924 when ČSD took over the railway they were reclassified as U 37 and renumbered U 37.001, U 37.005 and U 37.006. ČSD bought three class U 47 Mallet locomotives and rented a further two identical locomotives for use on the lines.
A U 37 and a U 47 are used on the railway today for tourist trains. In addition to these a Romanian Resita locomotive, numbered U 46.001 by JHMD, and a Polish Px48, now numbered U46.101, have been bought by JHMD for tourist trains.
From 1929 two ČSD class M 11.0 railcars, which were narrow gauge versions ČSD Class M 120.4, were introduced. In 1939 two further railcars, this time ČSD class M 21.0 were acquired. Railcar services continued until shortly after World War II. Railcar M 21.004 is currently at Čierny Balog on the Čierny Hron Railway.
Since 1955 traffic has mainly been handled by ČSD class T 47.0 diesel locomotives . In the 1970s more of these locomotives were transferred to Jindrichův Hradec when the Frýdlant–Heřmanice and Ružomberok–Korytnica narrow gauge railways were closed. A PKP class Lxd2 locomotive, now numbered T 48.001, and a PKP class MBxd2, now numbered M 27.001, are also in use by JHMD.
Two-axled carriage in the museum trainAt first two-axled carriages manufactured by Ringhoffer in Prague were used. In the 1960s several four-axled carriages originally from Saxony were brought to Jindřichův Hradec from the Frýdlant-Heřmanice Railway, where they had been used since 1945. These carriages remained in use until the end of the 1970s.
The class Balm/u carriages in use today were manufactured by ČKD in the 1960s. When they were built these were modern carriages with wooden benches, oil heating, fluorescent lights and toilets.
In the 1980s the last remaining two-axled carriages were used to form a museum train, which is used in summer for the tourist steam trains.
Goods traffic was originally carried in two-axled goods wagons, most of which were built by the Grazer Wagen- und Waggonfabrik AG (Graz Wagon Factory). Roll-blocks were introduced in 1906 and are stil used today. The newest roll-blocks were built by Poprad Wagon Factory in the 1980s
Updated : 1st. September 2009